Pediatric Oncology Programs at Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's has the largest pediatric cancer program in Arizona and is a leading participant in research to find a cure.
The hospital is a long-standing member of Children's Oncology Group (COG), a national research consortium, and one of three COG members in the state.
Phoenix Children's is the only institution in Arizona conducting Phase I trials, giving pediatric cancer patients access to the latest and most advanced treatments available.
Learn more about our pediatric oncology programs:
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Program
- Blood and Marrow Failure Program
- Leukemia/Lymphoma Program
- Neuro-oncology Program
- Radiation Oncology Program
- Solid Tumor Program
- Survivor and Fertility Perservation Program