1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016-7710
Education & Training
Medical School / Education
- AAAAI Best Oral Abstract on EGIDs by a Member 2017
Research & Publications
1. Wright BL, Kulis M, Guo R, et al. Food-specific IgG4 is associated with eosinophilic esophagitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2016.
2. Wright BL, Kulis M, Orgel KA, et al. Component-resolved analysis of IgA, IgE, and IgG4 during egg OIT identifies markers associated with sustained unresponsiveness. Allergy 2016.
3. Wright BL, Butterfield JH, Leiferman KM, Gleich GJ. Development of eosinophilic endomyocardial disease in a patient with episodic angioedema and eosinophilia. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2015.
4. Wright BL, Walkner M, Vickery BP, Gupta RS. Clinical Management of Food Allergy. Pediatr Clin North Am 2015;62:1409-24.
5. Lanser BJ, Wright BL, Orgel KA, Vickery BP, Fleischer DM. Current Options for the Treatment of Food Allergy. Pediatr Clin North Am 2015;62:1531-49.
6. Wright BL. Anaphylaxis and epinephrine in North Carolina public schools. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2015;115:75-7.
7. Kulis M, Wright BL, Jones SM, Burks AW. Diagnosis, management, and investigational therapies for food allergies. Gastroenterology 2015;148:1132-42.
8. Smith LL, Wright BL, Buckley RH. Successful treatment of disseminated BCG in a patient with severe combined immunodeficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract 2015;3:438-40.
9. Wright BL, Leiferman KM, Gleich GJ. Eosinophil granule protein localization in eosinophilic endomyocardial disease. N Engl J Med 2011;365:187-8.