Pediatric Medication Specialists
At Phoenix Children’s, we’re a children’s hospital AND a children’s pharmacy.
We make it easy to get the prescriptions and over-the-counter medications your child needs to improve their health and feel better. From simple sore throat treatments to the most complex pediatric medications, we have the information and expertise to make it easier for you to provide the best care for your child. We offer exclusive access to Phoenix Children’s physician resources and follow best practices to provide services to meet the needs of our primary population – kids!
Here are just some of the convenient and money-saving reasons to get your child’s medications from our outpatient pharmacy:
- Home delivery of prescription medications offered at no charge.
- Special pediatric medication formulations are compounded on site.
- Kid-friendly flavorings can be added to most prescriptions.
- Same co-pay structure as other pharmacies, and we accept most patient savings cards and coupons.
- One-stop visit for both prescription and over-the-counter medications means no need to go anywhere else.
- Pediatric-trained pharmacists are available to answer your questions and provide medication information and education.
Location and Hours
The outpatient pharmacy is conveniently located on the first floor of the main hospital between the Admitting and Emergency Departments. Our hours are:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have questions about your child’s medication or would like to speak to a pharmacist, please call 602-933-2048.